Old January 28th 05, 06:57 AM
starman

Dale Parfitt wrote:

I build most of my receivers, including the crystal filters- the Lowe being
the exception. None have PBT but the do have excellent 8 to 12 pole crystal
filters with exceptional group delay- I have never missed PBT on them or the
Lowe. My IC756 PRO has tiwn PBT and although it is occasionally a help, I
have yet to find a station that I can copy on the PRO that I cannot copy on
the Lowe or the homebrews.
Bottom line- I'd take better crystal filters over PBT any day.
Dale W4OP

Where do you get your ceramic IF filters?