Old January 28th 05, 07:14 AM
starman

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

I don't understand ?

He's talking to the bottle again. The reference to the Great Spirit means a
Texas Mickey of Whiskey.

If you're referring to my original comment that some other 'tard boy decided to
hijack, you stinking piece of Canadian ****, then I'd say that you are wrong as
per usual.

Now go tote it, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

**** you, and **** CanaDuh.

tich tich...

I checked the headers and it's from an anonymous remailer. I jumped to the
erroneous conclusion that you were being nasty again, so I posted. In my
defense, I made a mistake based on pretty convincing circumstantial
evidence. It was still a mistake, however and for that I am sorry.

mike

Can you site any other of his recent posts that came from an anonymous
remailer?