Old January 28th 05, 10:56 AM
GLC1173

Soliloquy wrote:
I have an outdoor wire antenna, about 75 feet in length, connected to one
radio. The other radio is used with a strictly indoor antenna. This
consists of an 18 guage insulated wire (the wire is available in white from
Radio Shack)that goes once around the room at ceiling height. We live
in a wood frame house and the indoor antenna is on the second floor.
Surprisingly, the reception is quite good, I am usually able to receive
most broadcasts on either radio.

I used to have an outdoor longwire about same length as yours - until an ice
storm. Reality is that the Slinky antenna indoors works just as well - and is
a Slinky endloading about 22' of wire.
BDissident news - plus immigration, gun rights, weather, Internet Gun Show
IA HREF="http://www.alamanceind.com"ALAMANCE INDEPENDENT:
official newspaper of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy/A/b/i