Old January 28th 05, 03:15 PM
F8BOE

Hello,

Only for info, a dummy load with 20meters of bad quality RG58 coax cable
works great too! And you can also load the stuff with an LC resonnant
circuit that's smaller than an "isotron" and much cheaper.
Sorry but I couldn't resist... By the way, the miracle antennas only work on
27 MHz.

73 de F8BOE Olivier ...-.-

"George Csahanin" a écrit dans le message de news:
Howdy y'all.

I had to finally try one. Got a 40meter Isotron, put it up at about 15'.
It
does work.

Not sure how well, but it sends and hears. Worked a guiy in Cuba from
Awstin, TX and a K6 on CW. Not the greatest reports.

Anybody else tried them?

Just curious. Please no flames. This was idle curiosity.

GeorgeC
W2DB