Old January 28th 05, 05:23 PM
Allodoxaphobia

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:39:17 GMT, Eric Patterson wrote:

I recently replaced the battery on my FT-470, which has a telescopic
antenna. Recently, I have been having trouble accessing local repeaters.

Did you have to open the case to replace this battery (I know not
the FT-470), and did you have to unscrew the telescopic antenna
(and speaker) leads to get the case out of the away of the battery
replacement? And, did you (or whoever) overlook the antenna's
re-attachment?

Not that I've ever pulled a bonehead stunt like that..... HI!HI!

73
Jonesy