Old January 28th 05, 05:42 PM
freddie kreuger

I saw this story in the local paper. It looks like they jazzed up a bit to
raise a bit of interest but I think the paper's involved with the potential
backers. I'd be surprised if it develops beyond a pipe dream. There's money
in nostalgia but we've had a 20 year gold model running now and the people
who stand to make the money know how tolerant it is. Too strong a 60's
flavour all day won't fly. As for being on a boat, the novelty will wear off
and after that it will be irrelevant - down to the audience. Someone saw the
Communicator was up for sale again, didn't they...