Old January 28th 05, 11:54 PM
snow

Default router question

I can't seem to get a good answer from Radio Shack on this question, so I
figured someone on here someone would know it. This is not a shortwave
question, but I figured there is a higher level of tech knowledge on here
than Radio Shack workers. Verizon just sent me an upgraded wireless router
for my DSL. I also have a second computer than communicates with the router
via a USB adapter. Anyways, I had a Netgear wireless router that I was using
but no longer need since Verizon sent their new and improved one. Can this
Netgear router be used on a third computer to receive the DSL signal from
the Verizon router OR will I need to pick up another USB adapter to receive
a signal. I am not sure a router just transmits signals and maybe doesn't
act as a receiver of signals, thus the need for the USB adapter. Any
information appreciated.
David
N1QLK