Old January 29th 05, 04:45 PM
Soliloquy

"Lucky" wrote in
:

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll download it and give it a try.

Soliloquy

One of the BEST software for the R75 is RXplus. It's not free but you
have a 30 day trial. Download it and try it. It has so many features
like auto ECSS and decoding, but too many too mention. I worked with
the coder of this software for the Kenwood R5000.

He controled my computer thru remote desktop from Canada to here in
Florida. It took him a couple weeks and he added the R-5000 to the
list his software works with. You'll love it and won't be able to stop
fooling aound with it. It even works on the Drake R8a/b.
It also can do DRM in some cases with it's built in 12Khz IF.

He
http://www.cam.org/~noelbou/RxPlus/

Have fun
Lucky