Old January 29th 05, 04:42 PM
bob

Default ALINCO DJ-X3 reaction tune? Experience in general?

I'm looking at the Alinco DJ-X3 scanner. I have a DJ-X10, AR8200,
RadioShack Pro-96 and a few others, but none have the reaction tune, or
nearfield tune, or whatever other trademarked term companies use.

The question is: How well does it work? Do you have to be right on top
of the source for the receiver to lock on it? Can you limit the sweep
range? Can you lock out certain frequencies?

Overall, are you happy with it?

(I read the reviews on eham.net, but none addressed the performance of
the near-field tuning feature.)

Thanks!
B.