Old January 30th 05, 12:24 AM
Caveat Lector

The original poster asked for opinions from those that owned the isotron
antenna -- we gave him that.

Now if he had asked for antenna measurements on an antenna range and
comparisons to other antennas -- that is a different question. And I don't
know where he would have found that answer.

As far as statistics -- fact is 3 out of 10 accidents are caused by drunk
drivers -- thus 7 out of 10 are caused by sober drivers - guess we ought to
get em off the road - huh

--
Caveat Lector

"John Smith" wrote in message

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
Oh gee all the guy wanted was some opinions which I gave him at
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/311

From here he gets all this ranting about CBers and 50 kW
--
Caveat Lector

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:43:25 +0100, "F8BOE"
wrote:

Hoy!

Thank's for the very interresting link to the isotron reviews. It's nice
see that citizen's band 's still living on...
Everyone decided to buy one and was pleased by the SWR... but none of
them
seemed concerned about radiation patterns and loss (negative gain?), nor
by
the classical "how does it work" question.

No they were all happy to kick 50W power in it to make DX with the guy
in
the village nearby... DX begins at your door... But never heard about
ground
wave propagation.

Nevermind... As far as everybody's happy, it's all good!

73 de F8BOE Olivier ...-.-

That's similar to "Statistics show Xnprtd products work better! (This
study sponsored by Xnprtd products)".

John