Old January 30th 05, 01:37 AM

I bought a scientific hand held calculator at a wal fart store about
seven years ago.I still haven't read the owners manual yet.I bought a
Philips Automaic Audio/Video Selector With RF Modulator model PH6113
gadget for about $25.00 at a local wal fart store this afternoon.I have
no idea of when I might get around to hooking it up to that tv set I
use for my DirecTV so I can hook up my so called "free" VHS/DVD cheap
ass Apex player gadget that DirecTV company sent me a few weeks ago and
somehow,I don't care either.What do I want to do? watch Girls Gone Wild?
cuhulin