Old January 30th 05, 10:07 PM
Guy Atkins

Hi Terry,

VOX is a key feature of RecAll Pro (and the standard RecAll program) found at www.sagebrush.com The software allows for various configuration options of VOX, too.

It's an excellent, easy to use program that's very useful for scanner enthusiasts, DXers, and the like. In fact, RecAll Pro is the basis of my hard drive recording techniques article in February's Monitoring Times magazine.

I don't mention the VOX feature in my article, but other capabilities are discussed. I particularly like the running time/date stamp in RecAll Pro that allows it to be set to UTC.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA

wrote in message oups.com...
By VOX I mean software that will only trip when a human voice
is recieved. I have a hardware unit, but software would be
a lot more usefull.
Terry