Old January 30th 05, 10:28 PM
Telamon

In article ,
Tom Betz wrote:

Quoth "HankG" in
:

wrote in message
Yes, there are a few nuts, kooks snd queers who live the South
that will listen to **** like that.

Why should they? Boring, boring, boring.

People are often bored by that which they do not comprehend.

Typical elitist, snobbish liberal take on anyone they disagree with.
"They don't agree with me because they are to stupid to understand
complex ideas."

Typical fare from Tom Betz, the talking ass of RRS.
Hope is not a part of the Air America broadcasts.

Freedom means marching backward according to Air America.

Whether or not one agrees with the point of view expressed it was not
entertaining. Air america has sucked every time I tuned them in. Lame
humor and a rehash of tired, unrealistic, unworkable liberal ideas is
not entertaining in my view.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California