Old January 31st 05, 01:38 PM

Lucky wrote:
Was this a good price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

How much is the keypad for this radio worth?

Thanks
Lucky

That's about the price I would have expected on Ebay. I've seen 'em go
for less, but I've seen 'em go for more, too.

I know a couple of folks who use highpass filters on their 150's. My
understanding is that, if you just suppress everything below 1700khz,
then you won't need anything like the Lowe preselector. Others may have
some first hand insights to offer here.

Also, as for the keypad, 150 owners might consider getting a remote
control unit for the Lowe instead. I think this will prove more
convenient and probably offer more in the way of functionality. Go to
www.swl-remotes.com and take a look. (I have no connection to
swl-remotes, other than being a satisfied customer.)

Steve