Old January 31st 05, 01:46 PM
Lucky

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
Lucky wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lucky wrote:

Is this mainly a program listening rig?
How is the SSB on it with no PBT or shift?

I guess you can't even compare it to a Drake R8 huh??

Any opinions?

Thanks
Lucky

Speaking of HF-150s, there's one on Ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Could be an interesting auction.

Funny thing is, I noticed a Satellit 700 up for auction as well:

The bidding on the 700 is already up to a whopping (and mind boggling)
$565.00. I'll bet the Lowe goes for significantly less than this. I
really do believe that Ebay is a great marketplace for tabletop
receivers and some 'portatops', but not so good (and occasionally
terrible) for portables.

Steve

That Lowe 150 went for $465 and it didn't even have a US power supply.
Was it worth that price? How much would it have been worth if you could
find one with a keypad for it too??

Thanks
Lucky

Mike Maghakian offered one here for $425 a few weeks ago - that was a good
deal.

My impression is the one on ebay closed around the middle of the range
they normally do.

It also depends a lot on the condition of it since the radio is not very old
but it has enought years on it where you should be careful buying. I'm sure
Mike checks his stuff out good before he sells it.

Lucky