Old January 31st 05, 07:43 PM
Christopher C. Stacy

Art Clemons writes:

Christopher C. Stacy wrote:
=20
Didn't they just now vote for him, against Kerry, in record numbers?
(Oh, I forgot!=A0=A0It=A0was=A0all=A0a=A0fix.=A0=A0The=A0 past=A0two=A0=

elections=A0were=A0a
fraud. Bush was never legitimately elected.)

=20
I missed something somehow. African-Americans did not in general vote
for Bush even in the states where Bush got the most African-American
votes. Most of the African-American community seems to view Bush as a
horrendous mistake. Since you quoted me referring to
African-Americans, somehow you're trying for a non-sequitur that just
won't fly. Your point?

Bush increased his black vote (by about 3 points) relative to=20
the 2000 numbers, while Kerry's huge effort to get more black
voters to the polls totally failed and he lost those points.
Most blacks didn't vote for Bush -- Bush gained black votes
and Kerry lost black votes.