Old January 31st 05, 09:40 PM
Sanjaya

wrote in message oups.com...

Francisco José Cañizares Santofimia wrote:
Hi all.
Can anyone tell me the differences, opinions... between that

receivers
(Degen DE1103 and Sony ICF-SW7600GR)?

Regards,
Francisco

I am Leowood Wang from CHINA, the designer of DE1103 (also the same
designer for Grundig SAT800) is my friend, pls check some interesting
test record for DE1103 as follows

http://www.degen.com.cn/images/1103/1103-test.htm

also here is a Block Diagram
http://www.degen.com.cn/images/1103/de1103-box.jpg

Hi LW.

Thanks for the links and information regarding the coming
DE1108.

Please be aware that at least one member of this group may not
approve of the work you've done, and will say so. (They
already have in previous threads) Their reasons for disapproving
are political and could possibly involve other nefarious motives.
Regardless of that, you are welcome here and we look forward
to sharing shortwave radio feedback with you.