Old February 1st 05, 03:23 PM

Yes I know. Electronic appliances, computers, controlled lights, etc.,
here in the U.S. are supposed to meet standards for radiation. The
amount of noise is such that I think the rules are not enforced.

The only way to get away from all the electronic noise is to go out
into the country and power the radio with a battery.

wrote:
EMI interference is also a big problem in CHINA, especially in SW low
band and MW, some home appliance has not passed the EMI test will
generate a lot of interference, the only way to got the better
reception is use a loop antenna or a out door dipole.
another problem confused the listener is the powerful jamming

signal,
Chinese folk music all over the whole SW band, sigh!