Old January 31st 05, 07:46 PM
Mark Zenier

In article . com,
wrote:
The designer(also the main engineer of DE1103 & Grundig SAT800) now ask
advise of the receiver function from BCLer, the DE1108 will be the
high-end receiver of DE 110X series, it comes with a large dot matrix
LCD display(128*64) two way speaker system, MP3 recorder, AM sync
detector, SSB, dual conversion, the reference basis is SAT700, it
should has better performance than sony 2001D, 7600G, SW77 even SAT700,

the outline dimensions will be large than SAT700,pls post your thougts
here, I will take the message to the design, thank you!

One idea would be to make it a "hang on the wall" shortwave. Desk space
is problem for a lot of us, and I think a radio with a form factor like
a flat panel TV would be neat. (My 2 cents worth. $.02 is probably asking
too much).

Mark Zenier Washington State resident