Old January 2nd 05, 12:21 AM
Old Ed

This will be my last feeding of the Troll(s) in this OT thread...

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message

"Old Ed" wrote -
Reg, this may come as a surprise to you,

=============================

Ed, I judge from from your writing you are an intelligent and educated USA
voter.

Guilty as charged.

The only thing which surprises me is how you manage to confuse slander
with facts.

Alas dear Reg, I'm afraid you describe yourself here.

I take only one point from your message -

The ONLY terrorist attacks on the UK have ALL come from the Irish
Republican Army - financed by charitable USA citizens, the CIA, and
indirectly by USA governments regardless of political views.

I would be very surprised if the Islamic terrorists have not managed even
one small attack in the UK; but if that's true, your police, military and
intelligence services must be doing an excellent job.

But your IRA problems are because of the CIA??? And their motivation
would be WHAT???

Good grief Reg! Is there ANY anti-US lie that is too absurd and stupid
for you to believe? Try this one: All your missing persons have been
abducted by alien flying saucers, under contract with the CIA. (You have
now seen it on the Net, so it must be true!)

Who needs enemies with 'special-relationship' friends like that?

I think our "special relationship" is real, but applies primarily to
(sane) people of good will, in both countries--not the crazies.

USA citizens have no enemies who wish you harm.

This pearl is right up there with your CIA sponsorship of the IRA.

You GOTTA get those toxics out of your system. When you do, read up
on an outfit popularly known as Al Qaeda.

But you still suffer from
"Reds Under the Bed." which, like WMD, are non-existent.

No Reds under my bed, just storage boxes and dust bunnies.

It's good to know that WMD are non-existent, though. Maybe this
explains why you are the only one that thinks we're using them.

----
Reg.