Old February 2nd 05, 12:20 AM
starman

Lucky wrote:

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
Lucky wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Frank bought this on ebay with a buy it now a month ago for $350

this si the famous "centerpoint" of several years ago, he went big time
in business on ebay and the net

This sold for $350 with the keypad also?
Why so cheap????

Lucky

The previous seller apparently didn't bother to check what they normally
close
for, and put it up with a low "Buy it now".

On the difference between the Europa and the regular HF-150, I'd take the
Europa. The input filtering is likely to be more useful than any loss in
sensitivity.

Wow what a deal. If I didn't buy a 150 myself I would have grabbed this one.
Drats....

Lucky

What's the situation with parts for Lowe radios?