Old February 2nd 05, 12:42 AM
Soliloquy

dxAce wrote in :

You likely have made the trouble makers list: Radio-Mart also reserves
the right to ban/remove ANY bid(s) from ANY individual for ANY reason. We
do keep a Blocked Bidders list for ALL non paying bidders as well as
trouble makers.

I wonder if Radio-Mart would honor the ability of a buyer to cancel his
purchase after the completion of the auction? Probably not. Can buyers
publish rules for sellers? If you haven't cancelled a bid or reneged on
paying in a timely manner for an auction, I don't see why the seller can
cancel your bid simply because you questioned his veracity.

And this: **All items you see pictured are pictures of the ACTUAL item
being sold and are copyright of Radio Mart Inc.

I am sure that Universal Radio would be astounded by that statement.

Soliloquy

Indeed, as soon as I asked him a few questions he stated that I was
blocked as a bidder. Not that I was really interested anyway, but ask
a few pertinent questions, and you're done!

dxAce
Michigan
USA