Old February 2nd 05, 12:52 PM
Steveo

On 01 Feb 2005 11:56:27 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
I got it down to 1.5 on 40, and 1.3 on 1. I can probably get it down
to 1.3 on 40, and that is it.

Vinnie S.

Cool. Made any contacts yet?

I few last night, granted I spen the majority of the night on the SWR.
I did make a 15 mile trip to Delaware. No bad for a Firestik in the
attic.

Vinnie S.

Of course you are running illegal power with that radio
it is not legal for CB so whatever results you got are
because you cheated, went outside the rules, basically
dishonest, not to be trusted, etc.

Say buh bye to aol usenet, loser.

And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final posting.
My friends, I'll say it clear;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full -
I've travelled each and every newsgroup.
And more, much more than this,
I did it AOL's way.

Regrets? I've had a few,
But then again, too many to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without Exception Error.

I planned each newsgroup post -
Each careful word along the byway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it AOL's way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew,
When AOL bit off more than it could chew,
But through it all, when there was doubt,
AOL ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it AOL's way.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried,
I've had my fill - my share of losing (connections).
But now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that,
And may I say, not in a shy way -