Old February 3rd 05, 02:15 AM
Lou

"T-bone" wrote in message
9.130...
"Lou" wrote in
o.verio.net:

I guess those who do not reply on mass transit
could really give a **** less what the rules/laws/policies may be.
Strange. I've seen this issue debated up the ass about airplanes, but
never buses or such.

I suspect theres not a whole lot of scannists who use mass transit much,
and
don't scan when they do.
Could be wrong. Here in the Detroit area, there is no mass transit as
such.
I'm thinking, barring an occasional crash or wino on the tracks, such
monitoring would be about one step above taco belle drive through
monitoring
anyways.

WOW....... We always learn something new. I would have thought Detroit being
the "busy" place it is to be, would have mass transit. Hmmmm.......

Thanks!

L.