Old February 3rd 05, 11:00 AM
oingoboingo

"DeWayne" wrote in message

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
patgkz wrote:

In the latest round of auctions by radio-mart on ebay, he states that:

".... we only picture the "Actual" items listed. No trick photography,
just
excellent equipment offered!! "

Check out his auction for a Yaesu FRG-7700 and some of the 7700
accessories.
The close-up photo's show links to Universal Radio's website.....these
are
not actual close-up pics of his 7700. Click on the pics such as
"s-meter",
"back panel", etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Just want prospective buyers to be aware.

Just trying to help.......good luck bidding.

To be fair to Martyn, it's possible he bought the radio from Universal.

From what I've seen of Universal's used prices I kind of doubt that

Martyn
could make any money and might even lose money selling.

Anyone who would purchase anything
from either Radio Mart or Universal is
a fool.