Old February 3rd 05, 04:16 PM
Michael Lawson

"dxAce" wrote in message

"Mark S. Holden" wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"Mark S. Holden" wrote:

oingoboingo wrote:

snip

Anyone who would purchase anything
from either Radio Mart or Universal is
a fool.

If Universal wasn't honest in describing used items they sell

folks
would be talking about it just like they do with Martyn.

Most of the complaints I've heard about them center on their on

line
ordering system - apparently if you want it quick, you should

phone in
the order.

I haven't ordered much from them, but I got good service.

Same here. Never had a problem with Universal. If I were looking

for a new radio
or accessory they'd be the folks I'd be ordering from.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I also like the fact they run dxing.com - it's a handy resource.

Interesting that you'd mention that as I was just over there looking

at old boatanchor
sets.

You too, eh? Much nicer than the original used receiver book
that Fred had put out; covers a lot more boatanchors than
that one did.

--Mike L.