Old February 4th 05, 02:47 AM
sean

You need to direct that to the idioso who took them OUT before I even went
to the flea market.

You did NOT read my post whatsoever!

Where does it say that I performed a mod and screwed up the radio?

NOWHERE!

If you don't have any useful information in relation to this post or to
rec.radio.cb, then you better go play your childish games on another
newsgroup before I report you to your ISP.
And you better be more creative than using a non-valid email address.

wrote in message ...
I am missing the slugs.

I got it a flea market.

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:19:21 -0500, "sean" wrote:

What are the (micro-Henrys) values for L37 and L38 on the Uniden

Grant
XL?
(PLL MB8719)

I have unsoldered and completely removed them both.

I am unable to locate it on the schematic.

(I have someone that can help me re-calibrate the radio after the
installation.)

What are the drawbacks /side-effects of transplanting Inductors from

other
40 channel AM/SSB radios?

Tnx,
Sean
Amelia, Virginia

Why did you do that? What mod were you doing?

Vinnie S.

WHAT IGNORANT KEYCLOWN TOLD YOU TO REMOVE
THE INDUCTORS FROM YOUR RADIO???????

What an idioso.