Old February 3rd 05, 11:41 PM
ShortwaveMan

I have a similar problem. I used push pins pushed into the four corners
around the window in my room and ran hookup wire around that. The trouble
is, this apt. complex has dsl and it really interferes with shortwave
listening. There isn't much I can do about except move S. Nevertheless,
the antenna works well with my dx 394. If I get up early on, sometimes there
is good reception.

~~~~~ God gives peace not war +
"Ink addict" wrote in message
I know this has been asked many time before but I am going to ask again.
The
only place i can have an antenna at the place I live is in the same room
as my
radio so I am wondering if I can run a wire around the room? Can I bend it
around the corners to make it longer or just run a staight piece along one
wall.
TIA
Bob