Old February 3rd 05, 11:54 PM

Guy Atkins wrote:
I noticed the seller cancelled the order just a few minutes after he
answered my inquiry about the rig actually being a Europa model. I

pointed
out the lack of "Europa" tag on the front panel. The seller said that

the
back panel is marked "HF-150e" and that it was indeed a Europa

version.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA

wrote in message
ups.com...
auction was canceled by seller

The last versions of the HQ-150 were black faced and had the backlit
display. They "were not" a Europa. They were built by the company that
bought Lowe out. I owned one of the Europa's when they first arrived,
got it from Universal. Good receiver, much improved over the HQ-150,
especially on mw. Had problems with the mixer, got it fixed and traded
it.

Les