Old February 4th 05, 06:09 AM
Telamon

In article s.com,
"oingoboingo" wrote:

"DeWayne" wrote in message

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
patgkz wrote:

In the latest round of auctions by radio-mart on ebay, he states
that:

".... we only picture the "Actual" items listed. No trick
photography, just excellent equipment offered!! "

Check out his auction for a Yaesu FRG-7700 and some of the 7700
accessories. The close-up photo's show links to Universal
Radio's website.....these are not actual close-up pics of his
7700. Click on the pics such as "s-meter", "back panel", etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...673&item=57472
62165&rd =1&ssPageName=WDVW

Just want prospective buyers to be aware.

Just trying to help.......good luck bidding.

To be fair to Martyn, it's possible he bought the radio from
Universal.

From what I've seen of Universal's used prices I kind of doubt that
Martyn could make any money and might even lose money selling.

Anyone who would purchase anything from either Radio Mart or
Universal is a fool.

Oh great, now you tell me after I have already bought several radios
from Universal. The fact that I got the radios at a good price and that
they were delivered on time still makes those transactions foolish. I
guess the good service I got from Universal means nothing either.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California