Old February 4th 05, 03:11 PM
David

The Sun is changing.

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:09:11 GMT, Ron Hardin
wrote:

WFAN 660 NYC has been like a local at 5:30am in Central Ohio the
past few days, and today is barely audible over Cubans and probably
a Pittsburgh station (no station ID), which don't seem to be any
stronger than usual. It's just that WFAN is really weak.

But looking at all the propagation conditions I can find, ie.
mag storms (none, in fact unusually quiet) and Xrays (none, quiet),
nothing changed from eg. yesterday to today.

So what indicator is there that I'm not seeing?