Old February 4th 05, 06:44 PM

My first new shirt pocket six transistor radio I bought at a Motorola
store here in Jackson in the 1960's.The bottom half of the sides of my
six transistor Motorola radio was round on both sides,the top half was
straight and the bottom of the radio was flat.I don't remember what
model of radio it was or how much money I paid for it,I remember it was
a red color.The first transistor radio I ever bought was from an
advertisement in a Popular Mechanics magazine back in the early
1950's.The radio was made in Kearney,Nebraska and it had an earphone,no
speaker.I think I paid about $10.00 for that little radio and it wasen't
worth a crap either,it wouldn't hardly pick up anything.It would
probally bring a pretty penny on eBay though.
cuhulin