Old February 4th 05, 11:46 PM
sean

Thank you, Dave.

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:29:41 -0500, "sean" wrote:

True.
I wouldn't even think about sending it in, cause like you said that parts
are much easier to come by and that I could try looking for a scrap unit

get one of them going instead of dealing with shipping charges.

I just wasn't sure on how to measure those inductors that have those

slugs
cause there are 4 pins in a square formation at the bottom.

Are the inductors themselves missing or damaged, or are you simply
missing the core slugs?

If all you need are the slugs, you should be able to get replacements
from any junk parts bin radio. The permeability of the slugs are not
that critical in this case, so they should work.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj