Old February 5th 05, 03:30 AM
TomH

Haven't you figured it out yet?
Wow, I guess we can all continue to get away with this as long as no one
comes right out and spells it out in plain english for these, ahem, where
was I?
Oh yeah, well, we want to listen to these frequencies so that we can help
the forces of order combat the anarchic corporate disruptors who think it's
funny to tell hideously obese fast food purchasers that they are too fat ---
those rapscallion knaves, they'll get their come-uppance one day. In the
meantime, those frequencies once again are ...
It would help if one or more of us came online with the most strident
exclamations of righteous indignation that can be managed, make it seem like
the very idea of this disruptive activuty is just so horrifyingly awful.

stifled howls of laughter

"rb" wrote in message
I can't help but wonder WHY would you want to hear
fast food orders ????

"HellFire" wrote in message
88.18...
Police believe teenage pranksters are hacking into the
wireless frequency of a US Burger King drive-through speaker to
tell potential customers they are too fat for fast food.
The offenders are reportedly tapping into the wireless frequency
at the restaurant in Troy, Michigan. Police believe the culprits
are watching and broadcasting from close range.

Thanks for the list. I just hope I'm close enough to hear something. I
just
got my scanner, so theres still a lot for me to learn about it. I'm
suppose
to have it on FM right?