Old February 5th 05, 03:07 AM
Brian Denley

Heck, just download some free software, and run the audio through
your puter, if you want to give it a test drive. Those DSP's seem
to be as good, or even better than the outboard hardware versions.
I use SBFFT, MM-DSP, etc. Chromasound is pretty good for payware.
They have a free demo which runs 15 min a shot. You have to restart
it after 15 min...It's pretty good.
Some do some things better than others.
SBFFT is good for making "brick wall" filters, and can run up to six
filters at once. It's a DOS program though. No problem here, as I
still

Good point. I like SR5 even better and it's now free:
http://www.ar5.ndo.co.uk/

--
Brian Denley