Old August 28th 03, 02:03 AM
W5DXP

Peter O. Brackett wrote:
There is no reflection at a Zo-match!

The wave reflection model works just fine at a Z0-match.

There are no "waves", only particles, photons and electrons to be precise!

Please don't forget the necessary virtual photons and your inability to
even prove that they exist.

Check out Feynman's Lectures for an "undergraduate" introduction to QED, and
find out why "waves" are just plain WRONG!

Does he prove that virtual photons exist? Quoting Hecht: "We've learned from
Quantum Mechanics that at base interference is one of the most fundamental
mysteries in physics."

There is an interesting book out in the bookstores recently, written for the
layman, which details the strange life of quantum mechanics, the book is a
great read:

Thanks, I'll look for it. Right now, I'm about half way through _Quarks,_
Leptons,_and_the_Big_Bang_.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp