Old February 5th 05, 04:42 PM
Frank Dresser

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message

If you ever listened to USA broadcast radio you would find out that most

of
what is broadcast on shortwave as far as religious programming is also
broadcast on AM and FM stations all over the country. Your statement about
shortwave pandering to the folks that could otherwise not afford air time

is
very incorrect.

Well, I listen to US domestic SW. Sure, Alex Jones and Brother Stair may
also be found on local broadcast outlets. But there are plenty of very
enteraining members of the "hidden knowledge" group found exclusively on SW.

As far as foreign broadcast being a good source of news, you have to
understand that their news is biased just as much as any other media in

the
US. Most of the countries of the world do not like the US, they are

jealous
of it and would love to see its demise, especially from those on the

inside.

Huh? Other countries use SW broadcasts to demise us from those on the
inside? Does this have something to do with HAARP?

What you call "Domestic" USA short-wave is not domestic at all as
technically its illegal as one post put it earlier.

What's your point? US SW broadcasters broadcast to a domestic audience 24
hours a day, wheather it's technically illegal or not.

If these laws exist, they aren't being enforced.

Are you suggesting US domestic SW radio is some sort of illusion?

As far as being
religious nuts, that is just your opinion.

"Nuts" is such a harsh description. I prefer the term "hidden knowledge
crowd".

Not that I'm disagreeing with the term "nuts", however.

Racists, yes I've heard one or
two, but not scores.

Do anti-semites count as racists?

You can believe what you want to, and I can believe
what I want to. That's what makes this country so good, and your as

welcome
to be completely wrong as you want to be.
Brian
Brian

Why would he want to be wrong? He seems to be doing OK.

Frank Dresser