Old February 5th 05, 05:40 PM
Brian Hill

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
om...
I just got this unit at the ABQ swap and started looking for a a manual

with
Google and found that unit is differnt from the ones I've found pictured.
It has 3 Collins mechanical filters. At the top upper left it has a

Squelch
control and next to it is a Noise Silencer control. The mode swtich is
labeled AM and SSB/CW. The lettering looks factory done. The filters have
been added on a sub chassis and I'm not sure it is a factory mod or

homebrew
but it has been nicely done. The S meter was made by Texas Instruments.

It
has some problems including lots of nosie, hetrodynes, etc.. I've only

seen
one of these in the past and can recall which version it was, they must be
scarce? Anyone have any info?

--

73
Hank WD5JFR