Old February 6th 05, 02:06 AM
running dogg

Sherman wrote:

I heard some good reviews on here from people, then I got one and it
stinks. I thought I got a bad one so I sent it to the manufacturer
(kaito usa) and they said there was nothing wrong with it. Enough
said.

Ok, so it's not a Sony 7600. But it's a pretty good performer for $50
(the Degen version sold on ebay, Kaito charges twice that, which isn't
worth it). But conditions are so poor that my 1102 is pretty much
useless for the moment, just sitting on top of my Yaesu tabletop while I
try to hear BBC through all the QRN using LSB.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:12:18 -0800, Richard wrote:

Hello, just wandering what you think of the Degen 1102? It seems they
are a great deal. What say? buzz