Old February 6th 05, 10:46 AM
Galilea

Thank you for all your help.

Richard, just because someone writes from an academic institution doesn't
mean they have had an academic education. This institution provides to
anyone who is willing to pay from the whole city and its surroundings with a
connection. I, for one, don't have one and it has just been recently, since
I started to work here that I have become interested from looking around and
talking to people during my shifts. Just because I am trying to learn by my
own means doesn't mean you have to rub my lack of knowledge in.

Once again, thank you all for your help.

"Galilea" wrote in message
Hello, thank you for reading this post.

When analysing wideband impulse signals from a wideband antenna I have
realised that the average signal magnitude is not zero. I have thought

this
is because the reactance of the antenna at different frequencies varies

and
since it is a wideband antenna there can be energy measured since it is

only
for an extremely small period of time of 2-4 us. However, I am not sure

and
would greatly appreciate the views of this newsgroup.