Old February 6th 05, 06:45 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:46:48 GMT, "Galilea" wrote:

Just because I am trying to learn by my
own means doesn't mean you have to rub my lack of knowledge in.

This is reverse elitist soap opera.

Since you are unresponsive to technical discussion, let's talk about
manners. Littering your posts with apologies does not excuse rude
behavior. This is rubbing your nose into your lack of knowledge in
newsgroup etiquette (and teaching you about flaming). Responding to
others (much as you've done to me here) through YOUR own postings
quite clearly marks you as being indifferent to the standards of
protocol and this arrives clearly through ignorance.

In any society, bohemian or in the dress circle of the opera, it
doesn't take much native intelligence to FIRST observe how people
conduct themselves and THEN participate after having noted the rules
of the game.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC