Old July 13th 03, 10:30 PM
Mike Fallon

On 7/13/03 1:02 PM, --Bill-- wrote:
Dean Arthur wrote:

I guess if I couldn't afford to drive to the guy's house and ask for my
money back that I'd file a written complaint with all ham groups,
businesses his locality and credit organizations. At some point the
idiot has to squeal for relief.

Didn't this thread end about two weeks ago?
-Bill

Dale Kight ripped me off for $200 in May of 2000. Took my money and
didn't deliver the equipment. (Check the archives for my posts in
July of 2000) He lives in Maui, so is hard to get to. Some day I
will take a vacation trip to sunny Hawaii.

Gary Dion, the fellow who had the latest go-around with Kight, was
lucky to get his deal completed, in my opinion. And then there was
some fellow who was taken to the cleaners by Kight around 1996. I
think it was Alan Gray, W3BV.

So I would like the thread to continue as long as possible.......

Be careful of this guy.

73,

Mike Fallon K6YOQ