Old February 6th 05, 08:56 PM
Queer_Jew_Lloydie

"Lloyd" whined in article
:

Same cannot be said for unemployed Roger.

BWHAHAHA..Lardass has never been able to find where I work, he's such a
frustrated little fatass, he even tried to call me up on the phone
around 5:30 in the A.M. to whine over the phone....poor thing couldn't
get through, I bet he's crying big ole tears as he jacks off to
pictures of Roger Wiseman.

The biggest paycheck he ever got was from SSI.

He's not *on* SSI, stupid. You need to get a refund on your Junior
Dickless Tracy Detective Kit, fatty.

He did, however, inherit the 800 square foot Taj Mahal he now exists

in.

Again, get a refund on that detective kit. Your square footage is off,
like you. And how could he inherit something that was already his? You
really are a dumbass, Davies.