Old February 6th 05, 05:03 PM
yea right

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 09:41:42 -0500, HankG wrote:

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

"Richard Larson" wrote in message
I've been watching Hogan's Heroes reruns and in the beginning they
show Kinch operating some sort of radio. He's shown turning a crank
looks

like.
What sort of radio could that be?

A Baygen? :-)

As Cinch turns the crank, there is a 'slider' moving inside of coil
(probably a primitive crystal set for receive only). You would expect
that being in a concentration camp, their radio would be make-shift at
best.

HankG

I posted a screen grab in alt.binaries.basement.graveyard

I know there are better pics of the radio and I will grab them and post as
I come along them