Old July 14th 03, 11:31 AM
Robert Hawk

Here CUM DA judge.. Self Appointed.. Bet he belongs to the ARRL!!!

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:05:41 -0500, radioranch
wrote:

Dale Knight has been proven NOT GUILTY of this jerk off quick flame, why
do you idiots continue to use his name, it comes across very poorly for
him and his is not guilty....so now YOU ARE

Dean Arthur wrote:
I guess if I couldn't afford to drive to the guy's house and ask for my
money back that I'd file a written complaint with all ham groups,
businesses his locality and credit organizations. At some point the
idiot has to squeal for relief.