Old February 6th 05, 06:27 PM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
news:HIkNd.14450$tU6.13853@edtnps91...

Well, I can't say I haven't been thinking of joining it myself, but as the
Ace has started sending me flowers, chocolates and frilly underwear, I

feel
a certain sense of obligation and commitment. I'm sure it's not just a
rebound fling after I got dumped by beerbrain.

He really went through us fellas, huh? ****ing heartbreaker...he'll get his,
someday.

The Ace has promised me he will be going public with our relationship in a
few days. He says he's relieved to have shed the cloak of deception and is
happy to be finally out of the closet.

Hey...I thought that earlier this year he was outed as your father. Or, if
he prefers, you were outed as his son. Or your mom was outed as a whore. I
don't really remember. But the relationship definitely was of a different
sort.

Cheek Guevaraİ

All I can say is that I'm laughing out loud. g