Old February 6th 05, 08:56 PM
Stinger

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
Franken's Air America bounces back with Bush win

"We are as far as I can determine the fastest-growing network in the
history of this industry," Sinton said,"

One mans opinion is hardly fact.

No, it's probably right. Just remember, figure's don't lie -- but liars
will figure.

Think about it -- There are plenty of ways to quantify "fastest growing."
For instance, when they went from 10 stations to 11, that was a 10%
increase. So now, when they go from 40 to 41 that's still a 2 1/2%
increase.

Meanwhile, if Rush goes from his current 600 stations to 601, that's only
..16 of a percent of increase. OH MY GOD!

Aren't statistics fun!

The funniest thing about this is that "Air America" could be broadcast 24/7
on 1000 antennas and it still wouldn't have the ratings of Limbaugh's show.
It's all about ratings, and Air America's are dismal.

-- Stinger