Old February 7th 05, 02:13 AM
Dan

"Pat Stevens" wrote in message
"Dan" wrote in message
nk.net...
Can anyone direct me towards a discussion and/or skep page for Meteor
Scatter on V/Uhf?

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, I am surprised. For all the times that you slam people that post,
that you would honestly post a real request. I suppose you shouldn't be
surprised that you get any "smart" answers to your post, like you give to
others.
Remember, "Do unto others as they do to you." ...or something like
that.

Well Pat there is a lot of things you, and others, don't know about me. I
enjoy tweaking folks. If you think it is ALL serious than I feel sorry for
you.

Thanks to everyone for the links. I am finally in a position to do MS
after 40 plus years of wanting to. With websites and computer programs it
is a whole different world.

Last time I even attempted MS was with a Homebrew 4x150 to a pair of 10
element yagi's. Didn't work. (2 meters).

Dan/W4NTI