Old February 6th 05, 10:00 PM
Honus

"Howard" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:41:49 -0000, Soliloquy
wrote:

"Caveat Lector" wrote in news:zItNd.29339$xt.7087
@fed1read07:

Stooopid. I am looking for an Amish family to adopt me. America is being
flushed down the **** tubes, elections are rigged, jobs flow overseas
faster than the water from Lake Erie over the Niagara Falls, moronic
"reality" shows dominate the television, and we continue with the asinine
skits such as this one. I would have thought that it was funny at one
time, but endless laughter is indicative of a deranged mind.

Actually the water rushing over Niagara Falls is from the Niagara
River, fed by Lake Ontario, and flowing into Lake Erie.

So actually, he's right. Jobs -are- flowing overseas faster than water from
Lake Erie is going over the Niagara Falls.