Old February 6th 05, 10:33 PM
Soliloquy

Howard wrote in
:

Howard, you can't be this stupid, can you? The problem with so many people
on this NG is that they won't even take a minute to research the details
before they write. Just as I have said, we essentially are all becoming
morons. When a large percentage of American kids can't even find the U.S.
on a globe, we are indeed in trouble. Everybody, including myself, such as
my original post, has opinions, but many people offer blatantly incorrect
information without making even the slightest attempt to verify it.

Here Howard, I have made it easy for you to see the dynamics of the water
flow. You have proven just how stupid people can be. Kindly explain to me
how the water jumps up in the air from Lake Ontario to enter Lake Erie.
Putz.

http://techalive.mtu.edu/meec/module...tLakesFlow.htm

If you have any questions, such as how to spell the word "if", feel free to
write back.

Actually the water rushing over Niagara Falls is from the Niagara
River, fed by Lake Ontario, and flowing into Lake Erie.